Alone

                   ALONE

Being alone feels like life.
Its dark, quiet and silent.
No one is there ,
Except you.
You pull your legs and curl up in a corner ,
No one will hear you,
No one will see,
No one will care !

Everyone is busy,
Life is fast,
And you are left behind !
No one wants you ,
No one needs you ,
No one cares .

Yes ! This is a story
we all call life .
 It's beautiful, warm and fun
For some.
It's ugly, cold and hard
For others.
We try,
To make it work
But it's as hard as hell !
They know when it's too late
Cause you've already reached the end.




This was a poem written by me on 24/12/20. I was sad because

This was something new that I tried. I have written a few more poems and I will publish them later. My book review is taking longer than expected but I'll try and publish it soon . I'm sure it will be out by next week. 

Thats all for now. Ciao ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covering it up

Day 1

Machines taking over Humans

22 BEST QUOTES FROM ONE OF US IS LYING BY KAREN M. MCMANUS

Body Language

BEST QUOTES FROM TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN BY JOHN GREEN

Silence

Our Environment

Hello there