Best Quotes

 These are the best and my most favourite quotes.


Time is the longest distance between two places.
—TENNESSEE WILLIAMS

A year from now you are going to wish you started today .

Rome was not built in a day.

Better late than never !

What doesn't kill you, makes you strong.

Don't have regrets because at one point thats the one thing you wanted the most.

If you enjoyed the time you wasted,it wasn't a wasted time.

Fortunate, Lucky, Blessed = Happy :)

I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of life.
— Augustus Waters

The best one is the one said by Augustus. I love Fault In Our Stars and I love this quote.
So these were my favourite quotes. I hope you liked them.

Thats all for now. Ciao ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covering it up

Day 1

Alone

Machines taking over Humans

22 BEST QUOTES FROM ONE OF US IS LYING BY KAREN M. MCMANUS

Body Language

BEST QUOTES FROM TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN BY JOHN GREEN

Silence

Our Environment

Hello there