Alone
ALONE Being alone feels like life. Its dark, quiet and silent. No one is there , Except you. You pull your legs and curl up in a corner , No one will hear you, No one will see, No one will care ! Everyone is busy, Life is fast, And you are left behind ! No one wants you , No one needs you , No one cares . Yes ! This is a story we all call life . It's beautiful, warm and fun For some. It's ugly, cold and hard For others. We try, To make it work But it's as hard as hell ! They know when it's too late Cause you've already reached the end. This was a poem written by me on 24/12/20. I was sad because This was something new that I tried. I have written a few more poems and I will publish them later. My book review is taking longer than expected but I'll try and publish it soon . I'm sure it will be out by next week. Thats all for now. Ciao ;)
Comments