ONE OF US IS NEXT BY KAREN M. MCMANUS| BOOK REVIEW



Ok so wth. What is wrong with Maeve? Knox that guy, Oh I like him so much. he is so nice. I can say that after Davis and Miles we have a 3rd guy we like. And Maeve if you know someone's secret just shut up. just don't speak at all. and especially not in a public space. Knox is so nice. Ok, I have to stop liking imaginary people. Knox is not real but I will like him still.



And people need to stop having crazy bf's. Like every novel by Karen Mc Manus has a crazy boyfriend. And they both were definitions of a bad boyfriend. Both Jake and Brandon. And fuck Brandon. And oh boy. I did not expect that ending. And Nate oh Nate. My guy. I can't even seem to not like you. But what you did was too heroic and I won't fall for you cause you belong with Bronwyn and always will. And what they say is right. It's always the quiet ones. Talk about BAZAR, Oh I mean BIZARRE.

Thats all for now. Ciao;)

Comments