So we all write from a pen at least once in our lives. Our pens contain Ink and to prevent the ink from spreading , it is covered with plastic and to protect the plastic it is covered with the body of the pen. To protect the nib of the refill there is a cap. Now to protect the pen we keep it in a box. The box is kept in our school bag . Now as you can see thats a lot of protection for a few millilitres of ink . Thats all for now. Ciao ;)
Hey ! So Im gonna share a story from my school. One day the teacher was not in class so obviously we were supposed to quiet but we were not.The class monitor was trying really hard but who will listen to her. Some of the kids were roaming around the class. Then our ver own sincere,nice and the best student of our class( According to our teacher) said something hilarious. She said to a girl " Shit down ". Everyone went silent.We could not believe what she had just said .We knew she meant to say " Sit ". That's how the nicest girl became the not that nice girl. Thats all for now. Ciao. ;)
ALONE Being alone feels like life. Its dark, quiet and silent. No one is there , Except you. You pull your legs and curl up in a corner , No one will hear you, No one will see, No one will care ! Everyone is busy, Life is fast, And you are left behind ! No one wants you , No one needs you , No one cares . Yes ! This is a story we all call life . It's beautiful, warm and fun For some. It's ugly, cold and hard For others. We try, To make it work But it's as hard as hell ! They know when it's too late Cause you've already reached the end. This was a poem written by me on 24/12/20. I was sad because This was something new that I tried. I have written a few more poems and I will publish them later. My book review is taking longer than expected but I'll try and publish it soon . I'm sure it will be out by next week. Thats all for now. Ciao ;)
Manual labour means work done by humans/people. Machine labour means work done by machines. If we look into it we see that machines have really made our life easy. But still there are a few things that need to be done by humans or I should say need a human touch. We are becoming too much dependent on machines and in some ways its good and in some its bad. Like a calculator! That's a good machine and its useful too. But what is the use of electric scooters? Are you really that lazy that you can't walk around the whole house to get things. I know you will say that they look cool. Yes they do look cool but in my opinion buying stuff which is not needed is pure stupidity but still I will say they look cool. One day will come I think the machines will take over us . Yes! XO . I don't think we will have any brains left to fight the terminator and the guy who always saves everyone in terminator movie ( I don't know the spelling of his name) would be gone so we will have...
Here are the 22 best quotes I found in the book One of Us is Lying. It's a good book. I read it 3 months ago. The book is about four people who are suspects in the death of a fellow student. But you are here for the Quotes not the story so I won't bore you with the story(I will give a gist at the end though, basically I complain about the characters). The quotes are not just good and mind-blowing, amazing things(more words like that) the people said in the book, there are also lines which I found funny and amusing. You should know that finding lines that have enough context to qualify as funny is hard. So sometimes I have to turn the lines into paragraphs like I had to do in Turtles All The Way Down . But trust me that one was so worth it cause I love that book. So here they are - Justin is twelve years younger than my mother, which makes him five years younger than her second husband, and fifteen years younger than my dad. At the rate she’s going, she’ll date Jake next. Bec...
I like to observe things. I have told this before in one of my blogs. Check that one out before you read this one. I know how to identify if someone is fake smiling. It is quite easy actually. I also read this in a book. In a real smile the area on the end part of your eyes wrinkles. Your eyes become slightly smaller. I hope you notice this next time you smile :) Smile with your eyes not just your mouth! When you are sitting and your palms are facing down, people won't like to approach you. So keep your palms up. I read this in a book so I guess this can't be wrong. If you are talking to some and they can't lock eyes with you , it shows that they are underconfident . These are the common ones.I think you will know these . Folded hands shows kind of authoritative nature and people are afraid you approach you. If you are standing or sitting in the wrong posture , it shows lose character. Fidgeting of hands shows you are hiding something. These are not hundred perc...
I was beginning to learn that your life is a story told about you, not one that you tell. You think you’re the painter, but you’re the canvas . I thought about how we all believed ourselves to be the hero of some personal epic, when in fact we were basically identical organisms colonizing a vast and windowless room. Was thinking that if half the cells inside of you are not you, doesn’t that challenge the whole notion of me as a singular pronoun, let alone as the author of my fate? We were looking at the same sky together, which is maybe more intimate than eye contact anyway. Anybody can look at you. It’s quite rare to find someone who sees the same world you see. Maybe you’ve been in love. I mean real love, the kind my grandmother used to describe by quoting the apostle Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians, the love that is kind and patient, that does not envy or boast, that beareth all things and believeth all things and endureth all things. I don’t like to throw the L-word a...
If you live in the outskirts of the city where there is less hustle and bustle. It is usually less noisy. There are not many buildings, less roads and fewer people. In the city you find traffic and cars honking and horns blaring. Its difficult to find a quiet atmosphere there. But there is something in the outskirts that makes it different. Since people are so there are less vehicles and less noise and definitely less pollution. Just sit in a room and close all doors and windows and make sure you can hear no sound. If you live in the big metropolitan city then you can try noise cancelling headphones. Now just enjoy this silence. Think about anything you love. Think about the last time you laughed .You can also meditate or if you can just stare at the walls. You can listen to music you like. You can dance to it too since no one is watching ;) In all you can find peace in silence . In that silence you can reduce the stress. There is this peace that you will find in the s...
People talk about how they love the environment all the time. I mean they do but only through their words. They don't mean it. They do so to show off. But thats ok . The thing is that if you can't save the environment then don't destroy it. We can't get back the fossil fuels we lost or the trees we cut down. We can't undo what we have done to the world . Our precious world. Saving it is not an easy task. We should not save it actually. We should just stop it from being exploited. We can't go and tell the Government to stop doing what they are doing just to save the environment. We can but it's too much work and there is also the uncertainty that they will listen to what we say. What we can do is just plant a tree. Saying that is so easy but doing that in reality is a totally different thing. You might plant a sapling today but taking care of it is harder than you think. Watering it everyday, supplying manure and protecting it from pests is a tough jo...
Sorry guys I won't be able to upload any more(for some time). So please understand. I may start uploading blogs again in 8 to 10 months. I still read books by the way. I read the following books this year- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fu*k Atomic Habits Gone Girl Looking for Alaska And some more which I dont remember. I love this blog and I wish I could have uploaded more stuff but sorry. Thats all for now. Ciao ;)
Comments